Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 16: Examen de Niveau

I love tests. That is probably the reason I like learning and teaching. I particularly like assessment test, so that I can see my progress. Obedience classes for Chana has always been like that, and I wish I could have tried CKC Obedience or Rally-O. We applied for Chana's Performance Event Number to participate in CKC Obedience, but the application was rejected. The reason was that Chana could have had the paper (pedigree) if the seller was a proper breeder. We got Chana from a farm (a real farm, not a puppy mill), and we even got student's discount. It is amazing she turned out to be such a good dog! Her new thing in France though, is to raise one leg when she is doing her business. I really think we got a confused dog. I guess her argument is that there are smells on the wall rather than on the ground...

So I got to write a test today: a placement test for intensive French course at CUEF. The listening test and written test followed an oral test in an interview format. I will find out my level tonight, and my classes begin tomorrow. I am so excited, and I hope I can start from the very first level. My three years of French during my university years have absolutely vanished, and it will be good to start from abc.

No comments: