Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

J'en ai marre !

I have always enjoyed packing and moving, looking for the new adventures ahead. Well, not this time apparently. The boxes in our living room are still in random "miscellaneous" status and I even started knitting instead of packing in this hot weather! This weekend, we were visiting our friends in Toulouse to pay a visit to their 7months old baby, and my knitting instinct kicked in. It was so good to see them again one last time before we leave France for good...

As they said Chana was welcome as well, we decided to drive instead of taking a train or a plane. It was a long drive but it was worth it. On the way, we simply took the toll road, but for our return trip we drove the  national road which took us through small towns and mountains. In fact, our dear friend from Oregon took me on this trip last year around the same time. So it was great to share that experience with Nathan this time. The conclusion is, France you won my heart.

Between Rodez and Mende, we stopped for a picture break in Chanac. Close enough, right Chana? Here is a great photo of Chana saying "J'en ai marre!" meaning I am fed up or I am sick of it. Our Namesake photo shoot continues. Live it up poochkin!

No comments: