Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall melancholy

I am truly enjoying my life in Grenoble this fall. The courses at CUEF are going great, flamenco, Japanese school, agility, it feels to me that they are at the perfect ripeness. Another thing nice and mature is myself, and a middle aged person had better know moderation in order to avoid falling ill.

Last Saturday, our doggie friends took us to Annecy where we spent a nice afternoon visiting the castle and historic sites. It has been almost exactly a year since we first visited there, and the charm is still in its effect! We will have to miss the fall festival this year, and this thought made me rather upset...

Most likely we will not be in France this time next year :(.

Despite the filthiness of this country, I am truly at home here in France. The next destination had better be an awesome place, as it is pretty hard to beat this one.

No comments: